Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Everyone elses Top 5 of the day.
#3
Minoshia - I just really enjoyed reading his posts.

Bardock - Awesome writer, great character.

Spice - I like the whole personality thing, its great.

Android 18 - Great writing.

Retane - Good writing.


Edit: And can I add Dudoria. His posts are the funniest things around.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Everyone elses Top 5 of the day. - by Retane - 05-24-2007, 06:32 AM
Everyone elses Top 5 of the day. - by Burter - 05-24-2007, 06:40 AM
Everyone elses Top 5 of the day. - by OldPikkon - 05-24-2007, 06:40 AM
Everyone elses Top 5 of the day. - by Bardock - 05-24-2007, 06:40 AM
Everyone elses Top 5 of the day. - by Retane - 05-24-2007, 06:42 AM
Everyone elses Top 5 of the day. - by Retane - 05-24-2007, 06:50 AM
Everyone elses Top 5 of the day. - by Orion - 05-24-2007, 09:36 AM
Everyone elses Top 5 of the day. - by Old Zangya - 05-24-2007, 11:51 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)