Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Public Opinion
#11
Fuck you bitch!!!

Horsemen! 4 life!

The Evil character. Pshhh lol we should have a challenge to see who the more vile is. lol

I liked Rping with you. It just seemed maybe you tried to hard in DA. I only read that one post though, so I don't know.

I can click with your writing... always have. I know if I can, then almost everyone can. Cept for that DA post>_> lol
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.

[Image: retanesigcopy.png]

Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Public Opinion - by Minoshia - 05-26-2007, 02:02 AM
Public Opinion - by Burter - 05-26-2007, 02:05 AM
Public Opinion - by Old Zangya - 05-26-2007, 02:08 AM
Public Opinion - by Minoshia - 05-26-2007, 02:10 AM
Public Opinion - by Old Zangya - 05-26-2007, 02:15 AM
Public Opinion - by Bardock - 05-26-2007, 02:15 AM
Public Opinion - by Minoshia - 05-26-2007, 02:17 AM
Public Opinion - by Old Zangya - 05-26-2007, 02:19 AM
Public Opinion - by Bardock - 05-26-2007, 02:20 AM
Public Opinion - by Tapion - 05-26-2007, 03:56 AM
Public Opinion - by Retane - 05-26-2007, 04:48 AM
Public Opinion - by Bojack - 05-26-2007, 09:04 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)