05-26-2007, 03:00 PM
Quote:And now, it's time to announce the new forbidden zones! These zones will be activated in six hours!If you're in one of these spots at noon...BOOM! Hehe!
I3
F9
That's it! Good luck, all! Only six hours to go and you'll have survived 24 hours on this survival tournament!
This is Karl, over and out!"
?Oh Shit, check it out I?m on a danger zone I better move,? Raspberry announced to himself.
The reptile did notice that again a few were dead. He thought all the time how great it felt to still be alive, it gave him a feeling that there were butterflies in his stomach. Then he started to move away from the danger zone to keep him alive for a little longer or maybe for a long time, nothing was sure in this game.
Moving was nothing he had been walking the whole day to different directions all the time, he was getting all tired and sweaty. He opened his survival bag and took out a bottle of water and took a mouthful of water. The grotor-jin did not put the bottle back in his survival bag he held it in his hand, not only cause of that he was thirsty he just wanted to drink something.
?Umm... Like where the fuck am I?? The reptilian survivor wondered as he took his map and compass.
?North is that way, hmm... ah I?m here,? He said as he pointed at the map.
Raspberry started to move further, he drank the whole bottle and placed it in his bag.
?No need to screw up the forests... Sad that people throw trash in the nature!?
He wanted to get to action against someone, maybe not to the death but at least a little fight. Only because the walking was getting on his nerves. He took out the compass again and noticed that he was walking to the wrong direction all the time, the reptilian was really looking forward to go to the location he normally wanted too but he was dumb enough to move to the wrong direction.
?Damn sure that I am not going to move back it took time like hell to get here, I should probably stay here for a while, I don?t want anyone to attack me at least at the moment I am a bit tired...? He thought feeling furious and was feeling incredibly tired.
?I surely liked flying more!? He growled.

