05-26-2007, 07:23 PM
"18 and Life" - Skid Row
"Balls to the Wall" - Accept
"Bathroom Wall" - Faster Pussycat
"Heat of the Moment" - Asia
"Holy Diver" - Dio
"I Ran (So Far Away)" - A Flock of Seagulls
"I Wanna Rock" - Twisted Sister
"I Want Candy" - Bow Wow Wow
"Lonely is the Night" - Billy Squier
"Metal Health" - Quiet Riot
"Nothin' But a Good Time" - Poison
"Only a Lad" - Oingo Boingo
"Play With Me" - Extreme
"Round and Round" - Ratt
"Shakin'" - Eddie Money
"Synchronicity II" - The Police
"The Warrior" - Scandal
"We Got the Beat" - The Go-Go's
These are the confirmed tracks for Guitar Hero Encore: Rocks the 80s.
It's termed as more of an expansion than a sequel. It's coming out for PS2 but I can swear I've heard somewhere that they might make it a full-price download for 360 as well which I would get a hard-on for.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guitar_Hero:_1980s_Edition
"Balls to the Wall" - Accept
"Bathroom Wall" - Faster Pussycat
"Heat of the Moment" - Asia
"Holy Diver" - Dio
"I Ran (So Far Away)" - A Flock of Seagulls
"I Wanna Rock" - Twisted Sister
"I Want Candy" - Bow Wow Wow
"Lonely is the Night" - Billy Squier
"Metal Health" - Quiet Riot
"Nothin' But a Good Time" - Poison
"Only a Lad" - Oingo Boingo
"Play With Me" - Extreme
"Round and Round" - Ratt
"Shakin'" - Eddie Money
"Synchronicity II" - The Police
"The Warrior" - Scandal
"We Got the Beat" - The Go-Go's
These are the confirmed tracks for Guitar Hero Encore: Rocks the 80s.
It's termed as more of an expansion than a sequel. It's coming out for PS2 but I can swear I've heard somewhere that they might make it a full-price download for 360 as well which I would get a hard-on for.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guitar_Hero:_1980s_Edition

