Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
DS games
#13
Quote:Originally posted by Bujin
Quote:Originally posted by Kollifum
Also, I know it's never gonna happen, but if it does, Jump Super/Ultimate Stars.

My friend, who shall remain nameless, keeps hyping that game up. In fact, Piccolo Daimoun never stops talking about it. <.<

I'll probably make a thread about it if it's really good. I'm hoping that it's worth the language barrier. Anyway...

It really depends if you're willing to go online or not. I know you don't have a wireless router, so you'd have to get the USB thing.

But...For a good, long single player, I'd say Final Fantasy 3 and Pokemon are good games. Pokemon especially, as long as you're not looking for someone crazy different, especially if you're missing online.

Super Mario 64 DS is pretty sweet. Updating graphics and the like.

However, games like Metroid Prime Hunters, Starfox Command, and Custom Robo are good for online play. Metroid is especially sweet; I have a blast playing Greg when he comes home, even if it's been awhile. All 3 games look beautiful, too.

By the way, these are games I all own. I won't touch games I don't. >.>

Edit: I remember reading that it's just too much hassle to get Jump! SS/US in North America. Something about all the different animes within conflicting with all kinds of companys.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
DS games - by Bujin - 05-27-2007, 11:05 PM
DS games - by Yajirobe - 05-27-2007, 11:14 PM
DS games - by Vegeta - 05-27-2007, 11:19 PM
DS games - by Deo - 05-27-2007, 11:21 PM
DS games - by Milk Bubble - 05-27-2007, 11:25 PM
DS games - by Deo - 05-27-2007, 11:31 PM
DS games - by Yajirobe - 05-27-2007, 11:41 PM
DS games - by Deo - 05-27-2007, 11:47 PM
DS games - by Yajirobe - 05-27-2007, 11:50 PM
DS games - by Spencinator - 05-28-2007, 12:11 AM
DS games - by Bujin - 05-28-2007, 12:24 AM
DS games - by Kirano - 05-28-2007, 01:08 AM
DS games - by Piccolo Daimoun - 05-28-2007, 01:44 AM
DS games - by Kirano - 05-28-2007, 01:49 AM
DS games - by Super Buu - 05-28-2007, 03:06 PM
DS games - by Kirano - 05-28-2007, 03:20 PM
DS games - by Super Buu - 05-28-2007, 03:25 PM
DS games - by Tapion - 05-28-2007, 05:16 PM
DS games - by Piccolo Daimoun - 05-28-2007, 10:00 PM
DS games - by Nori - 05-28-2007, 10:11 PM
DS games - by Deo - 05-28-2007, 10:13 PM
DS games - by Aero - 05-28-2007, 10:13 PM
DS games - by Nori - 05-28-2007, 10:14 PM
DS games - by Super Buu - 05-28-2007, 10:16 PM
DS games - by Aero - 05-28-2007, 10:17 PM
DS games - by Nori - 05-28-2007, 10:17 PM
DS games - by Deo - 05-30-2007, 03:48 AM
DS games - by Pigero - 05-31-2007, 04:32 AM
DS games - by Deo - 05-31-2007, 10:56 AM
DS games - by Kirano - 05-31-2007, 11:37 AM
DS games - by Aero - 05-31-2007, 12:04 PM
DS games - by Kirano - 05-31-2007, 12:27 PM
DS games - by Bujin - 05-31-2007, 03:49 PM
DS games - by Aero - 05-31-2007, 03:50 PM
DS games - by Spencinator - 05-31-2007, 04:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)