05-28-2007, 03:06 PM
Fuck, I had a whole post typed up but it got deleted. In any case, they've mostly been covered.
A few games I'd like to get are Jump Ultimate Stars, Custom Robo, and Starfox Command, for the online modes. I've also had a recent hankering for Yoshi's Story, so the sequel might be in order for the summer holidays. Me and PD play Hunters a lot, once I get home (my college blocks games) I'll probably get in on the Pok?mon trading (speaking of which, if you haven't got the GBA games I'd highly recommend them. Very cheap at this point. Fire Red or Leaf Green if you're a fan of the originals, but my favourite by far is Emerald).
Know that Elite Beat Agents is probably the most under-rated DS game ever. It's fucking fun, but also extremely hard. This makes Guitar Hero look like a bitch.
A few games I'd like to get are Jump Ultimate Stars, Custom Robo, and Starfox Command, for the online modes. I've also had a recent hankering for Yoshi's Story, so the sequel might be in order for the summer holidays. Me and PD play Hunters a lot, once I get home (my college blocks games) I'll probably get in on the Pok?mon trading (speaking of which, if you haven't got the GBA games I'd highly recommend them. Very cheap at this point. Fire Red or Leaf Green if you're a fan of the originals, but my favourite by far is Emerald).
Know that Elite Beat Agents is probably the most under-rated DS game ever. It's fucking fun, but also extremely hard. This makes Guitar Hero look like a bitch.
![[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]](http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/3128/superbuuelectricityne4.jpg)
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.

