05-29-2007, 06:49 AM
Fuck you all!
I blast Girlfreind everytime its on!
Lmfao.
Dunno why.... maybe cuz its funny to do...
She cant sing. Go to a concert and find out. Her radio music is ok because of the editing and shit.
But shes got a different style so... oh well? or was that oh hell?
I blast Girlfreind everytime its on!
Lmfao.
Dunno why.... maybe cuz its funny to do...
She cant sing. Go to a concert and find out. Her radio music is ok because of the editing and shit.
But shes got a different style so... oh well? or was that oh hell?
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.
![[Image: retanesigcopy.png]](http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l17/brilovessah22805/retanesigcopy.png)
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
![[Image: retanesigcopy.png]](http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l17/brilovessah22805/retanesigcopy.png)
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer

