05-30-2007, 04:08 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Milk Bubble
Some marvelous quotes from the mouth of Miss Lavigne:
"It's like not about the style, its about the music (on being Punk)." - Avril Lavigne
"It's something about "Sk8er Boi" that makes it so hard rock. Oh, I know! It's me singing on the f*cking track!" - Avril Lavigne
"People like Shakira shouldn?t have record contracts. She cant even speak English." - Avril Lavigne
"I created Punk for this day and age. Do you see Britney walking around wearing ties and singing punk? Hell no. That's what I do. I'm Sid Vicious for a new generation." - Avril Lavigne
"People are like, 'Well, she doesn't know the Sex Pistols.' Why would I know that stuff? Look how young I am. That stuff's old, right?" - Avril Lavigne
Now I hate her. I truely hope someone stabs her in the eye.
Oh and, OMFG 19 and Nappa were 19/MC. Scandalous.

