05-31-2007, 01:09 PM
Have fun a Busch Gardens, man.
I was honestly just PO'ed about getting out played. I thought I had covered every angle, if Rad and 17 attacked us we had the weapons on them, if not I could wipe the board clean of a lot of favorites in one feel swoop. This wasn't in my play book.
But y'all are right. I'm just hoping to get out of this alive. RP fodder abound at this point. What Day was that last year when Min did that, do you know?
I was honestly just PO'ed about getting out played. I thought I had covered every angle, if Rad and 17 attacked us we had the weapons on them, if not I could wipe the board clean of a lot of favorites in one feel swoop. This wasn't in my play book.
But y'all are right. I'm just hoping to get out of this alive. RP fodder abound at this point. What Day was that last year when Min did that, do you know?
![[Image: Yamusig3copy.jpg]](http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e227/Wyled/Yamusig3copy.jpg)
Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up

