Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Trash Talk - It's on Bitch!
#4
I put money on Yamcha, just because Zorn is a stupid name and reminds me of the faggoty jester from FFIX
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
[Image: Deo.jpg]
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Trash Talk - It's on Bitch! - by Aero - 05-31-2007, 03:00 PM
Trash Talk - It's on Bitch! - by Captain Silver - 05-31-2007, 03:02 PM
Trash Talk - It's on Bitch! - by Aero - 05-31-2007, 03:03 PM
Trash Talk - It's on Bitch! - by Deo - 05-31-2007, 09:21 PM
Trash Talk - It's on Bitch! - by Olibu - 05-31-2007, 09:23 PM
Trash Talk - It's on Bitch! - by Joe Android 15 - 05-31-2007, 09:25 PM
Trash Talk - It's on Bitch! - by Captain Silver - 05-31-2007, 09:32 PM
Trash Talk - It's on Bitch! - by Deo - 05-31-2007, 09:34 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)