Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Butthurt's Ban Convo
#1
L0rD DinGaLinG (3:52:43 PM): Did I just get banned? XD
Rebinator (3:53:14 PM): yes
L0rD DinGaLinG (3:53:30 PM): Yea, you'd totally be my favorite admin.
Rebinator (3:53:58 PM): You know, the first time I was ever banned was by Rad
Rebinator (3:54:00 PM): then I was unbanned
Rebinator (3:54:03 PM): and got banned by Rei
Rebinator (3:54:05 PM): in the same day
L0rD DinGaLinG (3:54:34 PM): I swear to god, if your next sentence is "We aren't so different, you and I"...
Rebinator (3:54:54 PM): Oh, you and I are plenty different
Rebinator (3:54:57 PM): for starters
Rebinator (3:55:00 PM): my IQ is higher
L0rD DinGaLinG (3:55:19 PM): Wow, all joking aside, you actually are Butthurt
L0rD DinGaLinG (3:55:29 PM): How'd that happen?
Rebinator (3:56:15 PM): I'm sorry, I don't see the humor there. I think there's an intelligence barrier there and only the truly moronic people get it. You'll have to explain it.
L0rD DinGaLinG (3:56:34 PM): Theres no humor in that question...
L0rD DinGaLinG (3:56:59 PM): Maybe if your "Super intellect" could chill out for a minute, you'd just answer the question?
L0rD DinGaLinG (3:57:17 PM): Why are you so upset/angry/hungry/whatever you are?
Rebinator (3:57:42 PM): Because I hate you
Rebinator (3:57:45 PM): we've established that
L0rD DinGaLinG (3:58:15 PM): Hot sauce, you guys should totally put in the rules that one persons hatred can get you banned.
L0rD DinGaLinG (3:58:20 PM): It'd make things easier
Rebinator (3:58:53 PM): Now it's your turn to chill. I'm giving you a Chubbs break
Rebinator (3:58:58 PM): something we used to do all the time
Rebinator (3:59:24 PM): before newbies stopped taking jokes
L0rD DinGaLinG (4:00:01 PM): Uh, no thanks. I'm not exactly tired. So maybe you can search through infinite powers and find the one that helps me get unbanned?
Rebinator (4:00:17 PM): Later. I'm writing.
L0rD DinGaLinG (4:00:43 PM): Alright, but first, tell me, how does it feel?
L0rD DinGaLinG (4:01:42 PM): How does it feel up there on that pedestal? A pedestal that is brought to you over the internet? Make ya feel manly, does it? Good to know you can get your kicks off online.
Rebinator (4:02:05 PM): Your reaction is what makes it all worth it
L0rD DinGaLinG (4:02:38 PM): I just wanna see the asylum, wheres the harm in that?
L0rD DinGaLinG (4:02:51 PM): This is the kinda shit that keeps you from being admin
Rebinator (4:03:03 PM): I'm not trying to be an admin
L0rD DinGaLinG (4:03:27 PM): Yea, and Bill Clinton didn't get a hummer in the white house.
Rebinator (4:04:24 PM): I could care less about being an admin. Like I said, I've got my hands full as a super mod.
L0rD DinGaLinG (4:05:10 PM): Yea, it must be a full time job, banning the innocent and what not, kuddos to ya.
Rebinator (4:05:54 PM): I was worried you wouldn't have a hissy fit, but you certainly delivered
Rebinator (4:05:57 PM): I appreciate it. This is fun.
L0rD DinGaLinG (4:07:44 PM): Actually, this has been fun. I never had proof that you abused your power and that you didn't deserve to mod a simple internet community. Now I do, thanks for giving my hatred reasoning.
Rebinator (4:08:45 PM): I'm all nostalgic now for the old days when everyone, even staffers, would get banned and we would all laugh about it
Rebinator (4:08:56 PM): Then people like you showed up, not taking little jokes
L0rD DinGaLinG (4:09:00 PM): You know, its too bad you are gifted writter and are damn good at sagas. Otherwise you'd of goten the boot a long time ago.
Rebinator (4:09:24 PM): The admins banned people the most back then
Rebinator (4:09:29 PM): they were the ones who made it fun
Rebinator (4:09:45 PM): I was worried it wouldn't be fun anymore, but I'm enjoying it
L0rD DinGaLinG (4:09:47 PM): I don't care about your "Good old Days" I am only concerned with the asshole you've become.
Rebinator (4:10:00 PM): I promise, this isn't new.
L0rD DinGaLinG (4:10:07 PM): And again, I promise, I don't care
Rebinator (4:10:48 PM): oh, good, so you won't mind me minimizing this window to write. take care.
L0rD DinGaLinG (4:11:07 PM): No by all means, writing is the only thing you got goin for yourself.
L0rD DinGaLinG (4:11:17 PM): I don't step on people like some others.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Butthurt's Ban Convo - by Olibu - 05-31-2007, 10:26 PM
Butthurt's Ban Convo - by Aero - 05-31-2007, 10:27 PM
Butthurt's Ban Convo - by Burter - 05-31-2007, 10:28 PM
Butthurt's Ban Convo - by Deo - 05-31-2007, 10:29 PM
Butthurt's Ban Convo - by Burter - 05-31-2007, 10:30 PM
Butthurt's Ban Convo - by Captain Silver - 05-31-2007, 10:30 PM
Butthurt's Ban Convo - by Burter - 05-31-2007, 10:31 PM
Butthurt's Ban Convo - by Olibu - 05-31-2007, 10:32 PM
Butthurt's Ban Convo - by Burter - 05-31-2007, 10:33 PM
Butthurt's Ban Convo - by Olibu - 05-31-2007, 10:36 PM
Butthurt's Ban Convo - by Aero - 05-31-2007, 10:38 PM
Butthurt's Ban Convo - by Deo - 05-31-2007, 10:39 PM
Butthurt's Ban Convo - by Olibu - 05-31-2007, 10:41 PM
Butthurt's Ban Convo - by Burter - 05-31-2007, 10:45 PM
Butthurt's Ban Convo - by Olibu - 05-31-2007, 10:47 PM
Butthurt's Ban Convo - by Burter - 05-31-2007, 10:48 PM
Butthurt's Ban Convo - by Celipa - 05-31-2007, 10:49 PM
Butthurt's Ban Convo - by Olibu - 05-31-2007, 10:49 PM
Butthurt's Ban Convo - by Captain Silver - 05-31-2007, 10:49 PM
Butthurt's Ban Convo - by Burter - 05-31-2007, 10:55 PM
Butthurt's Ban Convo - by Captain Silver - 05-31-2007, 10:56 PM
Butthurt's Ban Convo - by Drake - 05-31-2007, 11:03 PM
Butthurt's Ban Convo - by Celipa - 05-31-2007, 11:03 PM
Butthurt's Ban Convo - by Captain Silver - 05-31-2007, 11:04 PM
Butthurt's Ban Convo - by Olibu - 05-31-2007, 11:04 PM
Butthurt's Ban Convo - by Captain Silver - 05-31-2007, 11:05 PM
Butthurt's Ban Convo - by Kami - 05-31-2007, 11:07 PM
Butthurt's Ban Convo - by Captain Silver - 05-31-2007, 11:09 PM
Butthurt's Ban Convo - by Deo - 05-31-2007, 11:10 PM
Butthurt's Ban Convo - by Captain Silver - 05-31-2007, 11:11 PM
Butthurt's Ban Convo - by Celipa - 05-31-2007, 11:14 PM
Butthurt's Ban Convo - by Captain Silver - 05-31-2007, 11:14 PM
Butthurt's Ban Convo - by Raditzu - 05-31-2007, 11:15 PM
Butthurt's Ban Convo - by Captain Silver - 05-31-2007, 11:15 PM
Butthurt's Ban Convo - by Tobias - 06-01-2007, 12:25 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)