06-01-2007, 12:52 AM
O_o
For earning it?
God damned. I set it up so that I have to earn it by staffs eyes and I get hated for it. If you hate me for it, and wanted SSJ, maybe you shoulda set your stats up and tried for it.
Who's got the other medkit? Or is it gone?
For earning it?
God damned. I set it up so that I have to earn it by staffs eyes and I get hated for it. If you hate me for it, and wanted SSJ, maybe you shoulda set your stats up and tried for it.
Who's got the other medkit? Or is it gone?
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.
![[Image: retanesigcopy.png]](http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l17/brilovessah22805/retanesigcopy.png)
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
![[Image: retanesigcopy.png]](http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l17/brilovessah22805/retanesigcopy.png)
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer

