06-01-2007, 05:23 AM
Hmm? No. I am in no way shape or form, the biggest ass in the site. I might have a big ass, but other then that, no, I'm not worried.
I for one, can hardly recall much of any of my 'being an ass issues' that didnt relate to max, a prick, my first and well needed ban, and I know there were a few others.
You haven't and never will see me fucking bragging about being banned -_-
Comprehend? And anyone bragging about it and happy about it, I dont feel should even be here....
Anyways I wish Yamcha would open a new thread in the RPG forum and this... meh
I for one, can hardly recall much of any of my 'being an ass issues' that didnt relate to max, a prick, my first and well needed ban, and I know there were a few others.
You haven't and never will see me fucking bragging about being banned -_-
Comprehend? And anyone bragging about it and happy about it, I dont feel should even be here....
Anyways I wish Yamcha would open a new thread in the RPG forum and this... meh
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.
![[Image: retanesigcopy.png]](http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l17/brilovessah22805/retanesigcopy.png)
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
![[Image: retanesigcopy.png]](http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l17/brilovessah22805/retanesigcopy.png)
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer

