Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
For Saiyans (Future customs and NPCs)
#22
Quote:Originally posted by Olibu
OR... you could all be original and just think up a name...

OR you could stop being a spiteful little nugget and just let us play it out. Saiyans have vegetable names, and it's fitting. I'd rather meet a Saiyan named after a vegetable then one named 'Bob' or 'Frank' or 'Raven Darkblood'
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
[Image: Deo.jpg]
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
For Saiyans (Future customs and NPCs) - by Deo - 06-01-2007, 01:21 AM
For Saiyans (Future customs and NPCs) - by Deo - 06-01-2007, 01:26 AM
For Saiyans (Future customs and NPCs) - by Deo - 06-01-2007, 01:28 AM
For Saiyans (Future customs and NPCs) - by Nori - 06-01-2007, 03:53 AM
For Saiyans (Future customs and NPCs) - by Olibu - 06-01-2007, 04:45 AM
For Saiyans (Future customs and NPCs) - by Olibu - 06-01-2007, 05:09 AM
For Saiyans (Future customs and NPCs) - by Mowgli - 06-01-2007, 05:12 AM
For Saiyans (Future customs and NPCs) - by Olibu - 06-01-2007, 05:13 AM
For Saiyans (Future customs and NPCs) - by Mowgli - 06-01-2007, 05:25 AM
For Saiyans (Future customs and NPCs) - by Olibu - 06-01-2007, 05:51 AM
For Saiyans (Future customs and NPCs) - by Kirano - 06-01-2007, 09:17 AM
For Saiyans (Future customs and NPCs) - by Deo - 06-01-2007, 10:50 AM
For Saiyans (Future customs and NPCs) - by Olibu - 06-01-2007, 11:33 AM
For Saiyans (Future customs and NPCs) - by Deo - 06-01-2007, 11:34 AM
For Saiyans (Future customs and NPCs) - by Aero - 06-01-2007, 11:08 PM
For Saiyans (Future customs and NPCs) - by Retane - 06-01-2007, 11:23 PM
For Saiyans (Future customs and NPCs) - by Deo - 06-01-2007, 11:32 PM
For Saiyans (Future customs and NPCs) - by Deo - 06-02-2007, 12:00 AM
For Saiyans (Future customs and NPCs) - by Retane - 06-02-2007, 03:24 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)