06-02-2007, 03:15 PM
DBZ was the first Anime I ever watched. I remember watching it at Rad's thinking "I have no idea who any of these people are...and why is that guy green?"
Since then, Rad got me hooked on Naruto, which I watched up until the fillers. I've gotten back into Shipuuden, because it seems to rule. I also watch Bleach. One day I just said, "Hey, there's an episode one of something. Let's see if its good." And it rules. I have yet to miss an ep, and I've actually been buying the english dvds (which I can change to Japanese w/ subs).
I watched Prince of Tennis for a little while, but you can only watch so much tennis.
Inuyasha is pretty kickass.
Since then, Rad got me hooked on Naruto, which I watched up until the fillers. I've gotten back into Shipuuden, because it seems to rule. I also watch Bleach. One day I just said, "Hey, there's an episode one of something. Let's see if its good." And it rules. I have yet to miss an ep, and I've actually been buying the english dvds (which I can change to Japanese w/ subs).
I watched Prince of Tennis for a little while, but you can only watch so much tennis.
Inuyasha is pretty kickass.

