06-02-2007, 07:38 PM
Okay, so I did the whole graduation from high school thing today. It was great; happy moment.
Then, I got home, still happy. I looked in the mail; there was a letter from University Maryland Eastern Shore. It's a pretty good college in MD. I opened it. And OMFG! I was accepted.
Just a kid from Fayette and Monore, one of the worst neighborhoods in West Baltimore, going to fucking college. Someone with a goddam 72.3 GPA. Sure, an 1880 on the SATs. . . but a fucking 72.3 GPA. I made it.
This is the happiest day of my life.
God may never be on schedule, but damn is he always on time.
All thanks go to the man above for keeping my mind sane and my body fit. He gets all of the glory. And I give this day to him. Thank you God, thank you.
Then, I got home, still happy. I looked in the mail; there was a letter from University Maryland Eastern Shore. It's a pretty good college in MD. I opened it. And OMFG! I was accepted.
Just a kid from Fayette and Monore, one of the worst neighborhoods in West Baltimore, going to fucking college. Someone with a goddam 72.3 GPA. Sure, an 1880 on the SATs. . . but a fucking 72.3 GPA. I made it.
This is the happiest day of my life.
God may never be on schedule, but damn is he always on time.
All thanks go to the man above for keeping my mind sane and my body fit. He gets all of the glory. And I give this day to him. Thank you God, thank you.
![[Image: 1stAerosig.png]](http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q218/Aerogfx/sigs/1stAerosig.png)
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08

