06-04-2007, 12:27 PM
Well...
I read it. Didn't exactly understand how you did the flashback, coulda been better, but to each his own I guess.
Chances of you finding me are like the chacnes I had at finding Pikkon. SOmeon will get to me b4 you do.
'Sides. You were wrong, GB was the next to die =D
Now wheres that fracken Saiba!?
I read it. Didn't exactly understand how you did the flashback, coulda been better, but to each his own I guess.
Chances of you finding me are like the chacnes I had at finding Pikkon. SOmeon will get to me b4 you do.
'Sides. You were wrong, GB was the next to die =D
Now wheres that fracken Saiba!?
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.
![[Image: retanesigcopy.png]](http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l17/brilovessah22805/retanesigcopy.png)
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
![[Image: retanesigcopy.png]](http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l17/brilovessah22805/retanesigcopy.png)
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer

