06-04-2007, 03:14 PM
Win? Hell no! I was kinda scared, yet anxious to run into anyone else cuz I think anyone still alive would wipe the floor with me.
As for being careless... Yea. I can't beleive I missed that danger zone. I musta got distracted when I went to scratch the Dz's off.
Edxit: I see the issue. I didn't have C7 marked down either. So that would mean that the damned paint program got closed and didnt get saved... * turns a wicked eye on the people that live around here* SUMBITCH! lol
Oh well. Like I said, see you guys next year. And I'm keeping the damned Scythe!
As for being careless... Yea. I can't beleive I missed that danger zone. I musta got distracted when I went to scratch the Dz's off.
Edxit: I see the issue. I didn't have C7 marked down either. So that would mean that the damned paint program got closed and didnt get saved... * turns a wicked eye on the people that live around here* SUMBITCH! lol
Oh well. Like I said, see you guys next year. And I'm keeping the damned Scythe!
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.
![[Image: retanesigcopy.png]](http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l17/brilovessah22805/retanesigcopy.png)
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
![[Image: retanesigcopy.png]](http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l17/brilovessah22805/retanesigcopy.png)
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer

