06-04-2007, 03:30 PM
=P No one can claim my death =D
*Flexes*
Now give me all your damned zeni so I can get undead and start sending other people to Hell!
lol
I was about to have so much fun with the Scythe and meet up with a new ally too. I just had to go around hunting for victims and checking every little crevice though. Maybe it'll be said that I went crazy for the second year in a row? But to quote Tapion... 'I had fun doing it'
*Flexes*
Now give me all your damned zeni so I can get undead and start sending other people to Hell!
lol
I was about to have so much fun with the Scythe and meet up with a new ally too. I just had to go around hunting for victims and checking every little crevice though. Maybe it'll be said that I went crazy for the second year in a row? But to quote Tapion... 'I had fun doing it'
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.
![[Image: retanesigcopy.png]](http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l17/brilovessah22805/retanesigcopy.png)
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
![[Image: retanesigcopy.png]](http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l17/brilovessah22805/retanesigcopy.png)
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer

