06-05-2007, 12:18 AM
Seventeen has a minor injury, Super Buu has a major. Koola has a minor injury, Cold a major. Fuck, I can't predict this. I have no idea what's going to happen. I know someone will die. Just don't know who. =[
Btw, this F2F is going to be good. I bet King Cold will be out for blood once he sees Seventeen. I mean Shevs did kill him in the Vegeta-sei Rebellion. I can't wait to see the results. n.n
Btw, this F2F is going to be good. I bet King Cold will be out for blood once he sees Seventeen. I mean Shevs did kill him in the Vegeta-sei Rebellion. I can't wait to see the results. n.n
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."

