06-05-2007, 02:53 AM
O_o
What? Didn't Dodoria pass his 4 days, and only had a 255 word RP? He outlived others when he should have died. He failed to do it and even knew it was short and rushed.
Those that he out lived... they could come up with 300+ words of something decent and the like.
Kami has at least slapped over a 300+ word post within each 4 days if I am not mistaken. He's a fun writer, but they are sometimes to small and under the limit.
What? Didn't Dodoria pass his 4 days, and only had a 255 word RP? He outlived others when he should have died. He failed to do it and even knew it was short and rushed.
Those that he out lived... they could come up with 300+ words of something decent and the like.
Kami has at least slapped over a 300+ word post within each 4 days if I am not mistaken. He's a fun writer, but they are sometimes to small and under the limit.
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.
![[Image: retanesigcopy.png]](http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l17/brilovessah22805/retanesigcopy.png)
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
![[Image: retanesigcopy.png]](http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l17/brilovessah22805/retanesigcopy.png)
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer

