Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Day 4 Morning Discussion
#2
Quote:Originally posted by Yamu
Quote:Originally posted by Retane
I'd kill you old namekianas if I could =(


Oh yea as far as predictions go... Yamu, 17, Rad, nor Rei will win. Koola will get in top 5 along with Cargo... and someone unexpected will take the gold.

I didn't know people expected me TO win. I thought that would be unexpected.

Honestly, if I make the top 5, I'll be surprised. 2 Major injuries is hard to overcome. I mean, godly rps can do it, but writing godly rps 100% of the time for three more IC days would be ridiculous. I hope that I could do it.

My final 5 prediction would definitely be:
Yamu, 17, Bardock, Bra, and Rad/Koola

EDIT: Btw, I want to fuse with someone before the comp is over.
[Image: jinpo.jpg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Day 4 Morning Discussion - by Burter - 06-05-2007, 02:11 PM
Day 4 Morning Discussion - by Jinpo - 06-05-2007, 02:53 PM
Day 4 Morning Discussion - by OldSpice - 06-06-2007, 01:34 AM
Day 4 Morning Discussion - by Kami - 06-06-2007, 01:35 AM
Day 4 Morning Discussion - by OldSpice - 06-06-2007, 01:37 AM
Day 4 Morning Discussion - by Kami - 06-06-2007, 01:40 AM
Day 4 Morning Discussion - by Raditzu - 06-06-2007, 01:57 AM
Day 4 Morning Discussion - by Orion - 06-06-2007, 01:58 AM
Day 4 Morning Discussion - by OldSpice - 06-06-2007, 02:04 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)