06-07-2007, 01:50 AM
Lalala. I can't hear you.
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
![[Image: Deo.jpg]](http://frozendust.com/sig/miscsig/Deo.jpg)
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
|
scared
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
scared - by Captain Silver - 06-06-2007, 11:32 PM
scared - by Joe Android 15 - 06-06-2007, 11:40 PM
scared - by Captain Silver - 06-06-2007, 11:43 PM
scared - by Deo - 06-07-2007, 01:50 AM
scared - by Downy Peach - 06-07-2007, 06:37 PM
scared - by Zorn - 06-07-2007, 08:48 PM
scared - by Zorn - 06-07-2007, 09:00 PM
scared - by Android 17 - 06-07-2007, 10:09 PM
scared - by Captain Silver - 06-07-2007, 10:40 PM
scared - by Zorn - 06-07-2007, 10:48 PM
scared - by Captain Silver - 06-07-2007, 11:28 PM
scared - by Android-18 - 06-07-2007, 11:32 PM
scared - by Captain Silver - 06-07-2007, 11:33 PM
|