Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Viva Las Vegas
#6
So I just tried a multiplayer game (team survival). I didn't see a way to join a specific game, though.

I think the game was toned down for the sake of the 360 gamers. There are a lot of things about it that make me think they had the 360 in mind far more than the PC during development.

EDIT: I'm not saying that's a bad thing, mind you. Just something that I thought was fairly obvious.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Viva Las Vegas - by Raditzu - 06-07-2007, 04:05 AM
Viva Las Vegas - by Bojack - 06-07-2007, 04:11 AM
Viva Las Vegas - by Raditzu - 06-07-2007, 04:12 AM
Viva Las Vegas - by Krillin - 06-07-2007, 04:15 AM
Viva Las Vegas - by Violet - 06-07-2007, 04:22 AM
Viva Las Vegas - by Raditzu - 06-07-2007, 04:37 AM
Viva Las Vegas - by Kami - 06-07-2007, 05:11 AM
Viva Las Vegas - by Raditzu - 06-07-2007, 05:18 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)