06-07-2007, 08:04 PM
So this isn't Pink Floyd, it's just Waters with nothing else better to do.
Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
I lub Pink Floyd, but if it isn't the whole band getting back together then I find it lame. The Great Gig in The Sky should be pretty good live though. Other than that, it's not Gilmour doing the vocals or the guitar, which makes me sad. Waters wasn't even the leader/premier member of this band anyway. Wtf is he doing. =(
EDIT: This is gonna be in town in 3 days for me. Take that!
Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
I lub Pink Floyd, but if it isn't the whole band getting back together then I find it lame. The Great Gig in The Sky should be pretty good live though. Other than that, it's not Gilmour doing the vocals or the guitar, which makes me sad. Waters wasn't even the leader/premier member of this band anyway. Wtf is he doing. =(
EDIT: This is gonna be in town in 3 days for me. Take that!
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
-Slash

