06-07-2007, 08:08 PM
Actually, he's doing a really great job. My friend, who's absolutely obsessed with all things Pink Floyd, went to see him in NYC a week ago-ish. He said since he'd never had sex with a girl, that was thus far the best event in his life.
Plus, I'm pretty sure that Waters' is using back up recordings to reinforce the performance. I'd YouTube something if I were you, because he's really quite good.
The only time Pink Floyd's played together in like, ages, was at the Live 8 performance I believe. Benefit concert for Africa that featured a billion artists looking to make themselves look good.
Trust me, it's worth looking into. Especially since I believe it's only $30.00 for a lawn ticket at Darien Lake. Plus, $10.00 more and you get tickets into the park at a concert discount.
Plus, I'm pretty sure that Waters' is using back up recordings to reinforce the performance. I'd YouTube something if I were you, because he's really quite good.
The only time Pink Floyd's played together in like, ages, was at the Live 8 performance I believe. Benefit concert for Africa that featured a billion artists looking to make themselves look good.
Trust me, it's worth looking into. Especially since I believe it's only $30.00 for a lawn ticket at Darien Lake. Plus, $10.00 more and you get tickets into the park at a concert discount.
![[Image: Celsigcopy-1.jpg]](http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b330/KiroX2/Celsigcopy-1.jpg)
Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems

