06-08-2007, 05:22 AM
Reijin's fist crashed into the nearby building as they were leaving the town, water guns in hand. "Dammit!" he swore, listening to the announcement over the loudspeakers. "Some jackass just killed Saiba," he repeated.
"So I heard. Is that that imp thing that follows you around? A familiar or something?" Bra questioned him.
"A what?" he replied, having never heard the term. Continuing on, he inhaled a deep breath. "I guess I knew it wasn't going to last long. Its just a Saibaman after all."
"It? Don't you mean he or she?"
The raven haired youth shrugged. "I guess I don't really know. Its not like I can tell if its male or female."
The girl snorted a moment as she pointed at Reijin's crotch area. "You could try seeing if anything is hanging around down there," she laughed.
His face reddened a slight bit as his eyes shot her a serious look. "You don't know much about Saiyan technology do you?"
"Not really," she conceded, shrugging. "But what does that have to do with your pet?"
He let a moment of silence pass before an agitated breath escaped him. "I guess nothing, half-breed," he mumbled.
"Fuck you," was her cheery response. She was beginning to enjoy the ability to just laughing rudely at his quips and seeing him take no offense at the comments, and enjoyed it just as much when he fired back. Normally she'd find herself getting pissed, but Reijin was somewhat different in that aspect.
"Do we have any true direction or are we just wandering around in circles?" Bra mused.
"Mostly the latter, I suppose. That blue guy kinda gave us something to do for a while. Then there was the party. I decimated you in the water fight," he added.
"Oh whatever. I kicked your ass. Its ok, you can admit it. Or we can keep it a secret if we run into other people. But you and I know the truth."
He snorted a bit at this. "You fought like a girl." He remembered Videl having constantly complained whenever her opponent's had taunted her with this, so regardless of not quite understanding its meaning, he knew it would get a reaction from most females of most species.
"Hey Reijin?" her voice questioned from his right.
Glancing over at her, he threw himself forward in a roll as a small harmless ball of ki rushed through where he'd been. He was on his feet in a second, brushing off his clothes. "Yeah, I expected that." What he didn't expect was the second shot that caught him in the pit of his knee, forcing him back to the ground.
He groaned for a moment before opening his eyes, seeing her looming triumphantly above him. "Ok, you got me on that one," he conceded. "On that note... Its fairly late. This seems like a good place to make camp."
The cyan haired Princess looked around for a moment at the treescape before nodding. "Yeah... We can't go much further in this pitch darkness. It'd suck to be eliminated simply for falling over a tree branch and breaking our necks. May as well crash here."
Throwing an eye back down, she saw that Reijin was already asleep, not having even bothered to remove his bag or repositioning himself. "Damn. He must have been tired or stressed or something." She removed her bag and dropped it down next to him, laying her had back on it while pulling her hair back to keep the dirt out. Watching him for a moment, she finally closed her eyes and succumbed to the darkness that quickly approached.
"So I heard. Is that that imp thing that follows you around? A familiar or something?" Bra questioned him.
"A what?" he replied, having never heard the term. Continuing on, he inhaled a deep breath. "I guess I knew it wasn't going to last long. Its just a Saibaman after all."
"It? Don't you mean he or she?"
The raven haired youth shrugged. "I guess I don't really know. Its not like I can tell if its male or female."
The girl snorted a moment as she pointed at Reijin's crotch area. "You could try seeing if anything is hanging around down there," she laughed.
His face reddened a slight bit as his eyes shot her a serious look. "You don't know much about Saiyan technology do you?"
"Not really," she conceded, shrugging. "But what does that have to do with your pet?"
He let a moment of silence pass before an agitated breath escaped him. "I guess nothing, half-breed," he mumbled.
"Fuck you," was her cheery response. She was beginning to enjoy the ability to just laughing rudely at his quips and seeing him take no offense at the comments, and enjoyed it just as much when he fired back. Normally she'd find herself getting pissed, but Reijin was somewhat different in that aspect.
"Do we have any true direction or are we just wandering around in circles?" Bra mused.
"Mostly the latter, I suppose. That blue guy kinda gave us something to do for a while. Then there was the party. I decimated you in the water fight," he added.
"Oh whatever. I kicked your ass. Its ok, you can admit it. Or we can keep it a secret if we run into other people. But you and I know the truth."
He snorted a bit at this. "You fought like a girl." He remembered Videl having constantly complained whenever her opponent's had taunted her with this, so regardless of not quite understanding its meaning, he knew it would get a reaction from most females of most species.
"Hey Reijin?" her voice questioned from his right.
Glancing over at her, he threw himself forward in a roll as a small harmless ball of ki rushed through where he'd been. He was on his feet in a second, brushing off his clothes. "Yeah, I expected that." What he didn't expect was the second shot that caught him in the pit of his knee, forcing him back to the ground.
He groaned for a moment before opening his eyes, seeing her looming triumphantly above him. "Ok, you got me on that one," he conceded. "On that note... Its fairly late. This seems like a good place to make camp."
The cyan haired Princess looked around for a moment at the treescape before nodding. "Yeah... We can't go much further in this pitch darkness. It'd suck to be eliminated simply for falling over a tree branch and breaking our necks. May as well crash here."
Throwing an eye back down, she saw that Reijin was already asleep, not having even bothered to remove his bag or repositioning himself. "Damn. He must have been tired or stressed or something." She removed her bag and dropped it down next to him, laying her had back on it while pulling her hair back to keep the dirt out. Watching him for a moment, she finally closed her eyes and succumbed to the darkness that quickly approached.
![[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b121/warpzone116/reijinchefsig.jpg)
"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"

