Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hey
#8
I played piano for a while and I play guitar now but unfortunately I have zero musical talent, which really sucks. Meeeeeh. And my electric is broken.

Play the Gerudo Valley theme.
[Image: b.jpg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Hey - by Krillin - 06-22-2007, 04:35 AM
Hey - by Tobias - 06-22-2007, 04:53 AM
Hey - by Krillin - 06-22-2007, 05:05 AM
Hey - by Tobias - 06-22-2007, 05:19 AM
Hey - by Krillin - 06-22-2007, 05:29 AM
Hey - by Milk Bubble - 06-22-2007, 09:54 AM
Hey - by Bojack - 06-22-2007, 03:01 PM
Hey - by Blind Man - 06-22-2007, 05:03 PM
Hey - by Krillin - 06-22-2007, 11:29 PM
Hey - by Bojack - 06-22-2007, 11:31 PM
Hey - by Krillin - 06-22-2007, 11:34 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)