Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hey
#9
No idea how to collab through the Internet, and it takes a bit for me to syncronize my timing with someone else. If there are drums of any sort involved, it's a cinch, but I tend to play melodic rather than rhythmic.

Dunno Magus theme.

Oh, and I have Sony ACID software, which is pretty much top-of-the-line stuff. If I ever get it figured out, I'd love to work with someone and put something together.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Hey - by Krillin - 06-22-2007, 04:35 AM
Hey - by Tobias - 06-22-2007, 04:53 AM
Hey - by Krillin - 06-22-2007, 05:05 AM
Hey - by Tobias - 06-22-2007, 05:19 AM
Hey - by Krillin - 06-22-2007, 05:29 AM
Hey - by Milk Bubble - 06-22-2007, 09:54 AM
Hey - by Bojack - 06-22-2007, 03:01 PM
Hey - by Blind Man - 06-22-2007, 05:03 PM
Hey - by Krillin - 06-22-2007, 11:29 PM
Hey - by Bojack - 06-22-2007, 11:31 PM
Hey - by Krillin - 06-22-2007, 11:34 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)