Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Rabid Wolverine; Chris Beniot (Tribute/Mourning ONLY)
#1
It was announced today that Chris Beniot and his wife and son were found dead in their home in Atlanta.

Beniot was one of the best wrestlers to ever live and is possibly the hardest working professional wrestler in the entire business. If you've heard of him, please show respect here and give a moment of personal silence.

If anyone in here thinks it'll be fun to crack a joke or spam, I swear I'll ban you as fast and as long as I can. If you can't show respect, don't even post.
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
The Rabid Wolverine; Chris Beniot (Tribute/Mourning ONLY) - by Burter - 06-26-2007, 02:43 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)