06-26-2007, 03:06 AM
Amen to that Burt. I've always been a big wrestling fan, in fact my dad, uncle and granddad hated the fact I would never ever ever watch a football game. I instead opted for WWF or WCW lol. I was just that kind of kid...
For the record I did start watching football my senior year of high school so I guess I'm not too weird lol.
Benoit and Eddie were the two best wrestlers to step foot in the ring. I'm looking at the tribute now...both men holding WWE titles and hugging eachother in the ring. Just priceless man...priceless.
It just goes to show you that tommrow is not promised, I can understand how the wrestlers are feeling, they just saw their friend a day or so ago and now he's gone in the blink of an eye.
R.I.P Rabid Wolverine.
For the record I did start watching football my senior year of high school so I guess I'm not too weird lol.
Benoit and Eddie were the two best wrestlers to step foot in the ring. I'm looking at the tribute now...both men holding WWE titles and hugging eachother in the ring. Just priceless man...priceless.
It just goes to show you that tommrow is not promised, I can understand how the wrestlers are feeling, they just saw their friend a day or so ago and now he's gone in the blink of an eye.
R.I.P Rabid Wolverine.

