Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Rising Park
#3
There's a tiny park less than a block from my house. I met a guy with a mohawk there who I "saw" for a few days. I also had sword fights with fake katanas with some friends there. It's very close to the driving school I attended and in the parking lot was the first time I attempted to parallel park. All in all, it's a tiny, crappy park and even though I have memories there, I really wish I didn't.

PS. that park looks nice.
[Image: Natasja.jpg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Rising Park - by Violet - 06-25-2007, 05:58 PM
Rising Park - by Jewtastic - 06-25-2007, 06:05 PM
Rising Park - by Milk Bubble - 06-26-2007, 05:47 AM
Rising Park - by Mowgli - 06-26-2007, 05:53 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)