Poll: Am I a fair/good/cute/lovable/fabulous Story Guide?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I hate you. >=O
9.09%
2 9.09%
You make a lot of mistakes. >=o
4.55%
1 4.55%
You could do worse. >=I
22.73%
5 22.73%
You are trying. =D
36.36%
8 36.36%
I think you do a good job. ^__^
27.27%
6 27.27%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Approval Rating: Akane Kimidori
#4
I love you because you are always available, you're never mean to me when I ask you something, and you're always willing to admit when you don't know something. if anything, you are too hard on yourself. For your level of staff position, you do a great job.
Roster | Character Vault | Last RP

[Image: AquasigII-1.jpg]
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails
at a given time is a function of power and not truth.

-Friedrich Nietzsche
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Approval Rating: Akane Kimidori - by Nori - 06-27-2007, 07:11 PM
Approval Rating: Akane Kimidori - by Aero - 06-27-2007, 07:15 PM
Approval Rating: Akane Kimidori - by Nori - 06-27-2007, 07:21 PM
Approval Rating: Akane Kimidori - by Aqua - 06-27-2007, 07:21 PM
Approval Rating: Akane Kimidori - by Android-18 - 06-27-2007, 07:26 PM
Approval Rating: Akane Kimidori - by Nori - 06-27-2007, 07:28 PM
Approval Rating: Akane Kimidori - by Paragus - 06-28-2007, 03:44 AM
Approval Rating: Akane Kimidori - by Mowgli - 06-28-2007, 04:41 AM
Approval Rating: Akane Kimidori - by Nori - 06-28-2007, 05:59 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)