Poll: How pleased are you with Raditzu as an Admin?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Very pleased
50.00%
15 50.00%
Mostly pleased
36.67%
11 36.67%
Indifferent
10.00%
3 10.00%
Mostly displeased
3.33%
1 3.33%
Very displeased
0%
0 0%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Approval Rating: Raditzu
#17
You're Superman...idk how else to put it. You keep a level head--from what I can tell--and try to make decisions in Chubbs best interest, not being biased with them--not saying others are, again just saying what I feel from what I see. You may not always be online to update or post but when you do need to be here, you are. That's just awesome.

Every time you post--whether to answer questions or just spam--you do it in a way that makes you seem more like a member, but with enough...something makes it clear you're staff.

I feel like I'm rambling so I'm gunna stop now and just let you now that I am very pleased with you as an Admin.

-------------------

The only real problem I have with you though is that for some odd reason you just can't comprehend how much better Mowgli is than your XTREME...=( I can only hope that one day when you're older, you'll see the light. =P [/joke]
[Image: mowgli.png]
^Props to Aero^
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Approval Rating: Raditzu - by Raditzu - 06-27-2007, 05:58 PM
Approval Rating: Raditzu - by Aero - 06-27-2007, 06:00 PM
Approval Rating: Raditzu - by Old Zangya - 06-27-2007, 06:01 PM
Approval Rating: Raditzu - by Raditzu - 06-27-2007, 06:04 PM
Approval Rating: Raditzu - by Tobias - 06-27-2007, 06:18 PM
Approval Rating: Raditzu - by Nori - 06-27-2007, 06:37 PM
Approval Rating: Raditzu - by Android-18 - 06-27-2007, 06:38 PM
Approval Rating: Raditzu - by Aqua - 06-27-2007, 07:15 PM
Approval Rating: Raditzu - by Dave - 06-27-2007, 07:16 PM
Approval Rating: Raditzu - by Yamu - 06-27-2007, 08:00 PM
Approval Rating: Raditzu - by Burter - 06-27-2007, 08:06 PM
Approval Rating: Raditzu - by Yamu - 06-27-2007, 08:07 PM
Approval Rating: Raditzu - by Burter - 06-27-2007, 08:50 PM
Approval Rating: Raditzu - by Raditzu - 06-27-2007, 08:51 PM
Approval Rating: Raditzu - by Yamu - 06-27-2007, 09:46 PM
Approval Rating: Raditzu - by Bra - 06-28-2007, 12:38 AM
Approval Rating: Raditzu - by Mowgli - 06-28-2007, 02:29 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)