Poll: Am I a fair/good/cute/lovable/fabulous Story Guide?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I hate you. >=O
9.09%
2 9.09%
You make a lot of mistakes. >=o
4.55%
1 4.55%
You could do worse. >=I
22.73%
5 22.73%
You are trying. =D
36.36%
8 36.36%
I think you do a good job. ^__^
27.27%
6 27.27%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Approval Rating: Akane Kimidori
#8
xD

You're a fool even on the internet!

Akane: You were still new to Chubbs and given staff responsibilities--not too much, but still given them. Although it might look easy, I know it probably wasn't, so I give you props for that. You didn't fold under pressure and give up. You tried until you got comfortable with Chubbs as both a member and staffer. That's good, any day in my book.

Even though you do tend to spam..a bit, that doesn't really bother me. What does, however, is that you are always being hard on yourself. Okay you make mistakes, you're human, learn from them and move on. That's all I really have to say about you, lol.

*sneaks away*
[Image: mowgli.png]
^Props to Aero^
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Approval Rating: Akane Kimidori - by Nori - 06-27-2007, 07:11 PM
Approval Rating: Akane Kimidori - by Aero - 06-27-2007, 07:15 PM
Approval Rating: Akane Kimidori - by Nori - 06-27-2007, 07:21 PM
Approval Rating: Akane Kimidori - by Aqua - 06-27-2007, 07:21 PM
Approval Rating: Akane Kimidori - by Android-18 - 06-27-2007, 07:26 PM
Approval Rating: Akane Kimidori - by Nori - 06-27-2007, 07:28 PM
Approval Rating: Akane Kimidori - by Paragus - 06-28-2007, 03:44 AM
Approval Rating: Akane Kimidori - by Mowgli - 06-28-2007, 04:41 AM
Approval Rating: Akane Kimidori - by Nori - 06-28-2007, 05:59 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)