06-29-2007, 04:24 AM
Krillin is correct.
This is nothing new; If you think about it you could easily come up with many other things this could happen with. Anime? You betcha. Movies? Yep. Any form of entertainment medium ever created? Duh. I would almost go so far as to say this is no different than blaming school shootings on video games(Which I believe is a load of bullshit, but I know some people don't agree with me).
This is nothing new; If you think about it you could easily come up with many other things this could happen with. Anime? You betcha. Movies? Yep. Any form of entertainment medium ever created? Duh. I would almost go so far as to say this is no different than blaming school shootings on video games(Which I believe is a load of bullshit, but I know some people don't agree with me).
![[Image: Gramps.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v167/makshido/Gramps.jpg)
ありがとう人造人間18号

