09-13-2007, 05:26 PM
It was said that everyone but Goku had a limit to how strong they could ever get, if I'm not mistaken, in Z or GT.
Just pointing that one out. I wonder if Goku ever learned the RVD. One could say he could learn it and beat Superman? Then again I know jack shit about Superman.
Who said Green Goblin had pumpkin boms? I thought that was Hobogoblin?
Just pointing that one out. I wonder if Goku ever learned the RVD. One could say he could learn it and beat Superman? Then again I know jack shit about Superman.
Who said Green Goblin had pumpkin boms? I thought that was Hobogoblin?
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.
![[Image: retanesigcopy.png]](http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l17/brilovessah22805/retanesigcopy.png)
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
![[Image: retanesigcopy.png]](http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l17/brilovessah22805/retanesigcopy.png)
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer

