09-28-2007, 07:00 AM
Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice, shame on him.
^ That's how I feel about this subject. And guess what? He's fooled me way more then twice. I just can't, in good conscience, agree with his reinstatement. Also, I'd like to point out that their wouldn't even NEED to be an Alternate Destiny if it wasn't for his immaturity and lack of responsibility. Grant it, things worked out in the end (sort of), but he still put us through a lot of his bullshit to get from point A to point B. *sigh* Look, I'm probably not the most active member of either community anymore, but I still care what happens to the both of them. So yeah, firm no on him returning on my end. And I'd like it if the administration of AD at least consider removing his access from there as well. It's up to you, but I felt the need to mention it.
Anyway, this is merely my opinion on the topic at hand. Feel free to ignore it if you wish, I just wanted my say on the matter. I'd discuss this further, but I'm tired and this is a bit of a touchy subject with me. =/
^ That's how I feel about this subject. And guess what? He's fooled me way more then twice. I just can't, in good conscience, agree with his reinstatement. Also, I'd like to point out that their wouldn't even NEED to be an Alternate Destiny if it wasn't for his immaturity and lack of responsibility. Grant it, things worked out in the end (sort of), but he still put us through a lot of his bullshit to get from point A to point B. *sigh* Look, I'm probably not the most active member of either community anymore, but I still care what happens to the both of them. So yeah, firm no on him returning on my end. And I'd like it if the administration of AD at least consider removing his access from there as well. It's up to you, but I felt the need to mention it.
Anyway, this is merely my opinion on the topic at hand. Feel free to ignore it if you wish, I just wanted my say on the matter. I'd discuss this further, but I'm tired and this is a bit of a touchy subject with me. =/
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."

