09-28-2007, 08:36 AM
To be honest, I don`t know what to think of Dana anymore. Prior to his actions I thought of him as a nice guy who just had a lot of bad luck in his life. So you can imagine my suprise when I found out he had directed his hatred towards staff and harmed the RPG. I just didn`t think he was the type to illegally gain and abuse staff powers. Plus, as far as I know, he is also responsible for the deletion of the FoF boards which caused the RPG to restart as AD.
Given all these factors, I`m suprised Burter is even willing to talk to him, much less give him another chance.
Should we take him back? I don`t know... I`m usually a preety forgiving person, but an act of this magnitude is unaccaptable even for a type of person Burter describes him to be. Even a mass killer usually suffers a lifetime of abuse and misunderstanding before he "cracks". Dana, on the other hand, was going through a rough period and aimed his bad will against staff and the fuctioning of the RPG. I`m not going to claim to know Dana, but that is the impression I got from his actions. Even if he had trouble in his life, I doubt they were of such magnitude that he couldn`t prevent himself from harming others. So I think you can understand my doubt.
...I say yes, let`s take him back in. However, he should be under close observation for quite a long time to make sure he remains calm and sticks to the rules. He should also get a few warning points so you restrict him a bit. Those points can be removed for good behaviour over time, but he should remain under observation until staff is of opinion that he won`t cause harm. Optionally, the staff should switch staff board passwords. Just in case he attempts the same stunt again.
Given all these factors, I`m suprised Burter is even willing to talk to him, much less give him another chance.
Should we take him back? I don`t know... I`m usually a preety forgiving person, but an act of this magnitude is unaccaptable even for a type of person Burter describes him to be. Even a mass killer usually suffers a lifetime of abuse and misunderstanding before he "cracks". Dana, on the other hand, was going through a rough period and aimed his bad will against staff and the fuctioning of the RPG. I`m not going to claim to know Dana, but that is the impression I got from his actions. Even if he had trouble in his life, I doubt they were of such magnitude that he couldn`t prevent himself from harming others. So I think you can understand my doubt.
...I say yes, let`s take him back in. However, he should be under close observation for quite a long time to make sure he remains calm and sticks to the rules. He should also get a few warning points so you restrict him a bit. Those points can be removed for good behaviour over time, but he should remain under observation until staff is of opinion that he won`t cause harm. Optionally, the staff should switch staff board passwords. Just in case he attempts the same stunt again.

