It's difficult. On one hand, I think some of the shit that was said about him in the staff forum was very wrong. I'm not going to give any names, but I know if one or two people hadn't tried to bully Dana because they could, the wipe probably would never have happened.
That said, Dana should have risen above it anyway. I'd be pissed in his scenario, but what he did hurt EVERYONE, not just the people he was pissed off with. And it's not the first time - remember when he left CU, and then continued to read our forums by using Violet's account?
I'm going to have to agree with Spencer on this one. If this was his first or second chance, yeah. But Dana just does these things. I think he's had some bad luck in life, but I think he's also been the cause of a lot of his own suffering.
If it were my decision to make, I wouldn't let Dana roleplay at AD. He's given us no problems since being there (edit: actually that's wrong. He did throw up a bit of drama in the Aether saga, and in a personal RP reused a few paragraphs from Chubbs. Not ban-worthy, but not golden behaviour either), but like Spence also pointed out, we wouldn't even have needed to make the site if not for him. He's very nice to me now, but I haven't forgotten the things he said about the FoF leavers once he'd deleted our accounts.
There's a fine line between being a forgiving person and being a sucker. No.
That said, Dana should have risen above it anyway. I'd be pissed in his scenario, but what he did hurt EVERYONE, not just the people he was pissed off with. And it's not the first time - remember when he left CU, and then continued to read our forums by using Violet's account?
I'm going to have to agree with Spencer on this one. If this was his first or second chance, yeah. But Dana just does these things. I think he's had some bad luck in life, but I think he's also been the cause of a lot of his own suffering.
If it were my decision to make, I wouldn't let Dana roleplay at AD. He's given us no problems since being there (edit: actually that's wrong. He did throw up a bit of drama in the Aether saga, and in a personal RP reused a few paragraphs from Chubbs. Not ban-worthy, but not golden behaviour either), but like Spence also pointed out, we wouldn't even have needed to make the site if not for him. He's very nice to me now, but I haven't forgotten the things he said about the FoF leavers once he'd deleted our accounts.
There's a fine line between being a forgiving person and being a sucker. No.
![[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]](http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/3128/superbuuelectricityne4.jpg)
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.

