09-28-2007, 04:52 PM
Oh my, Chubbs politics...
I don't think it matters much either way. If you let him back in, it shouldn't make much of a difference so long as he isn't made staff because you can just ban him when/if he gets out of line. If you keep him out, there's no risk of anything going wrong. Of the two options, the second one seems smartest to me. I have nothing against the guy personally, I'm just pointing out the logistics.
I don't think it matters much either way. If you let him back in, it shouldn't make much of a difference so long as he isn't made staff because you can just ban him when/if he gets out of line. If you keep him out, there's no risk of anything going wrong. Of the two options, the second one seems smartest to me. I have nothing against the guy personally, I'm just pointing out the logistics.
Roster | Character Vault | Last RP
![[Image: AquasigII-1.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/darooman/AquasigII-1.jpg)
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails
at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
-Friedrich Nietzsche
![[Image: AquasigII-1.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/darooman/AquasigII-1.jpg)
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails
at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

