09-28-2007, 09:00 PM
Dana and I go way back, to Assassins and SH. He black mailed me 5 years ago, and harassed me publically. Over 5 years he has apologized, and then lashed out again and again. He has tried to frame me for his wiping those forums, and in many other ways. He's on a cycle. He'll do his shit again, no matter how much he seems changed now. People like him don't just change so easily. He did this shit 5 years ago, calmed down, and kept it up again. It'll happen again.
Like Krillin said, even you said we will never let him back. I'm starting to get tired of us banning people and then letting them back because we think they've changed. It's the internet, people can lie. He sure as hell pulled off being a happy slutty woman here. He can pull off being a happy changed man, too.
So I say no, no, and NO. Let him have his fun on AD, whatever, but if you let him back on Chubbs I will have NOTHING to do with him. He has tried to back stab me and frame me for 5 years for some bs reason. I've seen his cycle well enough from Assassins and SH. He's NOT well.
Like Krillin said, even you said we will never let him back. I'm starting to get tired of us banning people and then letting them back because we think they've changed. It's the internet, people can lie. He sure as hell pulled off being a happy slutty woman here. He can pull off being a happy changed man, too.
So I say no, no, and NO. Let him have his fun on AD, whatever, but if you let him back on Chubbs I will have NOTHING to do with him. He has tried to back stab me and frame me for 5 years for some bs reason. I've seen his cycle well enough from Assassins and SH. He's NOT well.
![[Image: A18Oct.jpg]](http://frozendust.com/sig/A18/A18Oct.jpg)
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."

