09-29-2007, 01:56 AM
I admit to saying he'd never come back. Same with Max.
I think we're making a mistake, though, by comparing it to Max. Max was an error. We arn't gonna know if letting Dana back is an error until he comes back.
My opinion has been changed and I do feel he deserves a second chance, because all he wants to do is write. That's it.
But, there are too many people who disagree with me, and the main reason I've always denied him entrance is because the members simply wouldn't like it. So it's looking like this is yet another no.
I think we're making a mistake, though, by comparing it to Max. Max was an error. We arn't gonna know if letting Dana back is an error until he comes back.
My opinion has been changed and I do feel he deserves a second chance, because all he wants to do is write. That's it.
But, there are too many people who disagree with me, and the main reason I've always denied him entrance is because the members simply wouldn't like it. So it's looking like this is yet another no.
![[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]](http://frozendust.com/sig/dbz/BurterJune08.jpg)
Want a cookie?

