09-29-2007, 03:46 AM
I have trouble trusting anybody. Friends and family included.
All of the amateur psychiatrists can blame it on whatever, it doesn't matter.
Fact is, if I can't trust anyone, why would I trust someone I know has caused this website a great deal of harm? My answer is 'no', but, as always, I won't throw a fit if the general consensus is otherwise.
All of the amateur psychiatrists can blame it on whatever, it doesn't matter.
Fact is, if I can't trust anyone, why would I trust someone I know has caused this website a great deal of harm? My answer is 'no', but, as always, I won't throw a fit if the general consensus is otherwise.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
![[Image: BuraSig.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v97/DBZRPG/BuraSig.jpg)
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
![[Image: BuraSig.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v97/DBZRPG/BuraSig.jpg)
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."

