Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Dana thread #9375
#47
I know. And if I could explain myself to everyone, i would...but no one wants to hear it, so everything I do/say falls to deaf ears.


It's like this.

Someone told me Staff makes daily back ups of the forum. So I deleted them thinking that the staff would merely be pissed because they had to upload them. Come to find out, they didn't have any back ups. Needless to say, I nearly shit myself because of it.

I had a very bad time in Real Life going on and the sympathy I got from people was nothing short of "get over it, no one cares". So I lashed out. Hell, I even offered to help pay server costs, board costs, and everything, so it's not like I'm not trying to fix what I did.

Three people have been Perm banned and tried to get back in.

1 is back in and doing great now.
1 is Perm banned again.
I'm the third and I'm not even getting another chance, 7 months after my ban.

I think that I've proven, for the last 7 months, that I can roleplay without an issue, so long as I don't have to hide my true identiity, Max obviously couldn't and you all gave him a chance, well against what everyone wanted, that back fired and now everyone else from now one has to pay for it?

I simply want on last chance. one. I've never been banned before. I've gotten very FEW warnings and I'm perhaps one of the most active roleplayers on the web. The 508 posts here should count for something. We're not dealing with someone that just showed up and posted 20 times then got banned, I have a ton of history with this RPG, more good than bad and I'd like to continue that.

Take away the forums that you'd think I'd get in trouble with. Let everyone know to not let me have their passwords and BAM, we won't ever have an issue.
ALLIANCE: Dissolute.


Messages In This Thread
Dana thread #9375 - by Burter - 09-28-2007, 05:50 AM
Dana thread #9375 - by Mowgli - 09-28-2007, 06:14 AM
Dana thread #9375 - by Tobias - 09-28-2007, 06:46 AM
Dana thread #9375 - by Spencinator - 09-28-2007, 07:00 AM
Dana thread #9375 - by Waffuru - 09-28-2007, 07:42 AM
Dana thread #9375 - by Toshiro - 09-28-2007, 08:35 AM
Dana thread #9375 - by Amadeus - 09-28-2007, 08:36 AM
Dana thread #9375 - by Bujin - 09-28-2007, 12:01 PM
Dana thread #9375 - by Minoshia - 09-28-2007, 12:47 PM
Dana thread #9375 - by Nori - 09-28-2007, 01:38 PM
Dana thread #9375 - by Raz - 09-28-2007, 01:59 PM
Dana thread #9375 - by Kirano - 09-28-2007, 02:20 PM
Dana thread #9375 - by Aero - 09-28-2007, 02:26 PM
Dana thread #9375 - by Super Buu - 09-28-2007, 02:35 PM
Dana thread #9375 - by Dehan - 09-28-2007, 03:24 PM
Dana thread #9375 - by Aqua - 09-28-2007, 04:52 PM
Dana thread #9375 - by Violet - 09-28-2007, 04:58 PM
Dana thread #9375 - by Kirano - 09-28-2007, 06:20 PM
Dana thread #9375 - by Nori - 09-28-2007, 06:20 PM
Dana thread #9375 - by Spencinator - 09-28-2007, 06:41 PM
Dana thread #9375 - by Celipa - 09-28-2007, 07:45 PM
Dana thread #9375 - by Krillin - 09-28-2007, 08:16 PM
Dana thread #9375 - by Android-18 - 09-28-2007, 09:00 PM
Dana thread #9375 - by Janemba - 09-28-2007, 10:24 PM
Dana thread #9375 - by Bardock - 09-28-2007, 11:58 PM
Dana thread #9375 - by Burter - 09-29-2007, 01:56 AM
Dana thread #9375 - by Whompt - 09-29-2007, 02:08 AM
Dana thread #9375 - by Bra - 09-29-2007, 03:46 AM
Dana thread #9375 - by Raditzu - 09-29-2007, 05:25 AM
Dana thread #9375 - by Krillin - 09-29-2007, 03:17 PM
Dana thread #9375 - by Janemba - 09-29-2007, 03:57 PM
Dana thread #9375 - by Bardock - 09-30-2007, 04:38 AM
Dana thread #9375 - by Waffuru - 09-30-2007, 09:01 AM
Dana thread #9375 - by Violet - 09-30-2007, 09:22 AM
Dana thread #9375 - by Bardock - 09-30-2007, 10:12 AM
Dana thread #9375 - by Android 14 - 10-03-2007, 06:07 PM
Dana thread #9375 - by Goku Junior - 10-03-2007, 07:00 PM
Dana thread #9375 - by Uno - 10-03-2007, 11:41 PM
Dana thread #9375 - by Bardock - 10-04-2007, 02:39 AM
Dana thread #9375 - by Kirano - 10-04-2007, 01:50 PM
Dana thread #9375 - by Aqua - 10-04-2007, 03:08 PM
Dana thread #9375 - by Raditzu - 10-04-2007, 05:49 PM
Dana thread #9375 - by Goku Junior - 10-04-2007, 05:53 PM
Dana thread #9375 - by Mowgli - 10-04-2007, 06:04 PM
Dana thread #9375 - by Goku Junior - 10-04-2007, 06:22 PM
Dana thread #9375 - by Burter - 10-04-2007, 06:30 PM
Dana thread #9375 - by Goku Junior - 10-04-2007, 06:35 PM
Dana thread #9375 - by Aqua - 10-04-2007, 07:22 PM
Dana thread #9375 - by Goku Junior - 10-04-2007, 07:26 PM
Dana thread #9375 - by Raditzu - 10-04-2007, 07:33 PM
Dana thread #9375 - by Goku Junior - 10-04-2007, 07:34 PM
Dana thread #9375 - by Raditzu - 10-04-2007, 07:36 PM
Dana thread #9375 - by Spice - 10-04-2007, 07:39 PM
Dana thread #9375 - by Raditzu - 10-04-2007, 07:44 PM
Dana thread #9375 - by Nori - 10-04-2007, 08:30 PM
Dana thread #9375 - by Amadeus - 10-04-2007, 09:02 PM
Dana thread #9375 - by Android-18 - 10-04-2007, 10:29 PM
Dana thread #9375 - by Nori - 10-05-2007, 12:33 AM
Dana thread #9375 - by Dehan - 10-05-2007, 01:36 AM
Dana thread #9375 - by Jeice - 10-05-2007, 01:57 AM
Dana thread #9375 - by Aqua - 10-05-2007, 02:09 AM
Dana thread #9375 - by Jeice - 10-05-2007, 02:13 AM
Dana thread #9375 - by Aqua - 10-05-2007, 02:29 AM
Dana thread #9375 - by Burter - 10-05-2007, 02:43 AM
Dana thread #9375 - by Burter - 10-05-2007, 02:46 AM
Dana thread #9375 - by Belle Hibiki - 10-05-2007, 05:13 AM
Dana thread #9375 - by Toshiro - 10-05-2007, 06:53 AM
Dana thread #9375 - by Waffuru - 10-05-2007, 08:27 AM
Dana thread #9375 - by Kirano - 10-05-2007, 01:36 PM
Dana thread #9375 - by Violet - 10-05-2007, 09:00 PM
Dana thread #9375 - by Android 13 - 10-06-2007, 09:46 PM
Dana thread #9375 - by Android-18 - 10-06-2007, 09:54 PM
Dana thread #9375 - by Android 13 - 10-06-2007, 10:12 PM
Dana thread #9375 - by Raditzu - 10-07-2007, 06:19 AM
Dana thread #9375 - by The Not Cool Not Tapion - 10-07-2007, 03:46 PM
Dana thread #9375 - by Bardock - 10-08-2007, 01:39 AM
Dana thread #9375 - by The Not Cool Not Tapion - 10-08-2007, 03:06 AM
Dana thread #9375 - by Krillin - 10-10-2007, 01:47 AM
Dana thread #9375 - by Raditzu - 10-10-2007, 03:22 AM
Dana thread #9375 - by Krillin - 10-10-2007, 04:44 AM
Dana thread #9375 - by Aqua - 10-10-2007, 04:54 AM
Dana thread #9375 - by Burter - 10-10-2007, 05:21 AM
Dana thread #9375 - by Reijin - 10-17-2007, 10:59 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)