10-05-2007, 02:09 AM
This is the first time he joined Dissolute Turles, SE was a different alliance despite the fact that we have many of the same friends within the group.
and Dana, you did do something to our alliance. What you do reflects back on the group of which you are a part. For instance, if I went ape shit and decided to rampage about the RPG cussing at people, it would make Dissolute look bad. Smuggling yourself back into the RPG and being deceitful reflects on us negatively and I don't appreciate it.
and Dana, you did do something to our alliance. What you do reflects back on the group of which you are a part. For instance, if I went ape shit and decided to rampage about the RPG cussing at people, it would make Dissolute look bad. Smuggling yourself back into the RPG and being deceitful reflects on us negatively and I don't appreciate it.
Roster | Character Vault | Last RP
![[Image: AquasigII-1.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/darooman/AquasigII-1.jpg)
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails
at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
-Friedrich Nietzsche
![[Image: AquasigII-1.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/darooman/AquasigII-1.jpg)
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails
at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

