10-05-2007, 02:29 AM
That's an ignorant statement Jeice. I was part of SE for like a week, and then joined RB for several months (to whom I am still grateful for easing me into this RPG). I left RB and made Dissolute, inviting everyone with whom I was friendly and whom I thought was a decent writer. Many people in the community joined, it just so happened that the only ones that stuck around/ stayed active happened to be part of SE at one point in time. We have a different angle, a different niche, and we ARE a different alliance.
Ergo, Dana only tricked Dissolute once and that's bad enough as it is.
But anyways, I'm of topic so I digress.
Dana, Good riddance. I hate being lied to, period.
Ergo, Dana only tricked Dissolute once and that's bad enough as it is.
But anyways, I'm of topic so I digress.
Dana, Good riddance. I hate being lied to, period.
Roster | Character Vault | Last RP
![[Image: AquasigII-1.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/darooman/AquasigII-1.jpg)
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails
at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
-Friedrich Nietzsche
![[Image: AquasigII-1.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/darooman/AquasigII-1.jpg)
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails
at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

