10-17-2007, 04:54 AM
Member: "So, I don't understand what's going on with the reset."
Staff member 1: *ambiguous answer*
Staff member 2: *slightly different ambiguous answer*
ex-staff member: *even more ambiguous answer*
Member: "Wait... I'm still confused, can i get one, solid answer?"
Staff member 1: "We answered you, stop asking questions!"
Someone else: "Don't worry about it."
member: "But..."
Staff member: *bans*, *locks thread* "Stupid noob."
Member: :'(
Staff member 1: *ambiguous answer*
Staff member 2: *slightly different ambiguous answer*
ex-staff member: *even more ambiguous answer*
Member: "Wait... I'm still confused, can i get one, solid answer?"
Staff member 1: "We answered you, stop asking questions!"
Someone else: "Don't worry about it."
member: "But..."
Staff member: *bans*, *locks thread* "Stupid noob."
Member: :'(
Roster | Character Vault | Last RP
![[Image: AquasigII-1.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/darooman/AquasigII-1.jpg)
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails
at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
-Friedrich Nietzsche
![[Image: AquasigII-1.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/darooman/AquasigII-1.jpg)
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails
at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

