10-17-2007, 10:47 AM
Wow, this again.
Yeah, I don't think the staff are going to just pull something out of nowhere. I'm fairly sure (this is completely personal assumption) that one day in the far distant future there will be a such thing as a turnover taking effect. However, this is said on the same exact stance as the man that says "I'm sure that one day in the far distant future they will create Diablo III". There is no 100% guarantee one direction or the other, if that is what you are looking for. There is just the expectation that for now, with the current information the staff have, and the current opinion they are under, there will be no turnover. If, and only IF this decision ever changes, which is still possible as nothing is ever so definate that it'll never be brought back up for review, they decide to begin work on a turnover again, they will give you at least one year's notice from what I've gathered before the actual event happens.
All of this said from a completely outside "not in the loop" stance, by the way. From the same eyes as someone with the same information as yourself.
Yeah, I don't think the staff are going to just pull something out of nowhere. I'm fairly sure (this is completely personal assumption) that one day in the far distant future there will be a such thing as a turnover taking effect. However, this is said on the same exact stance as the man that says "I'm sure that one day in the far distant future they will create Diablo III". There is no 100% guarantee one direction or the other, if that is what you are looking for. There is just the expectation that for now, with the current information the staff have, and the current opinion they are under, there will be no turnover. If, and only IF this decision ever changes, which is still possible as nothing is ever so definate that it'll never be brought back up for review, they decide to begin work on a turnover again, they will give you at least one year's notice from what I've gathered before the actual event happens.
All of this said from a completely outside "not in the loop" stance, by the way. From the same eyes as someone with the same information as yourself.

