Alright, I deliberately didn't post in this topic because I knew I would just end up in a pointless argument ... but now you've brought this up, I have to intervene.
This is BULLSHIT. Cake is clearly better than pie. You guys don't know what the fuck you're talking about. I mean, sure pie is good if you like another layer of crust, but who the hell eats cakes or pies for the crust? You eat it for the filling/topping. Cake does away with that superficial layer of bready blandness, and gets straight to the good stuff.
Look at the facts, people. Did GLaDOS sing a song about pie? No. Why? Because she's a fucking superintelligent OS, that's why. And everyone knows computers never make errors.
This is BULLSHIT. Cake is clearly better than pie. You guys don't know what the fuck you're talking about. I mean, sure pie is good if you like another layer of crust, but who the hell eats cakes or pies for the crust? You eat it for the filling/topping. Cake does away with that superficial layer of bready blandness, and gets straight to the good stuff.
Look at the facts, people. Did GLaDOS sing a song about pie? No. Why? Because she's a fucking superintelligent OS, that's why. And everyone knows computers never make errors.
![[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]](http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/3128/superbuuelectricityne4.jpg)
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.

